Bid Opportunities – Goods or Commodities
All bid documents are in the Adobe® Acrobat® Portable Document Format (PDF). To view a PDF file, you must have the free reader installed on your computer.
Each recent item below is flagged with one of the following: Updated Today Updated Yesterday Updated Last Week
802-15-27866 Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) seeks design and manufacturing of a 34 to 38-foot research vessel powered with a single inboard diesel engine and equipped with an A-frame, winch and other gear to collect marine samples in the near shore Gulf of Mexico and bays of the Texas coast. *** HUB Notification Deadline: December 4, 2014 (may be applicable if subcontracting). *** Questions Due: December 4, 2014, 2014; 2:00 PM CT. *** Proposal Due Date (Deadline): December 16, 2014; 2:00 PM CT. This posting can also be viewed at: http://esbd.cpa.state.tx.us/bid_show.cfm?bidid=114678. Any addenda issued to this RFP will be posted to the ESBD website. Respondents are responsible for checking the ESBD website for such addenda prior to submitting a response.
- 802-15-27866 addendum 1 (PDF 147 KB) 2014-11-25 16:21:22 Updated Last Week
- 802-15-27866 rfp (PDF 1 MB) 2014-11-18 16:36:50
- 802-15-27866 rfp exhibit b part 1 (PDF 91.5 KB) 2014-11-18 15:39:30
- 802-15-27866 rfp exhibit b part 2 (PDF 1.3 MB) 2014-10-31 15:08:01
- 802-15-27866 rfp exhibit b part 3 (XLSX, 52.9 KB) 2014-11-18 14:59:55
Files Uploaded 2014-11-28 14:52:01 [5/6]