2014 North Texas Wildlife Management Program
Wildlife Tax Evaluations, Realistic Practices for Wildlife Tax Evaluations, Cost share programs for landowners and additional topics following the theme "Urban Wildlife Interface."
Aug 22, 2014
from 08:00 AM to 03:30 PM
|Where||Myers Park and Event Center, McKinney, TX|
|Contact Name||Collin County Extension|
|Contact Phone||(972) 548-4233|
This year we have some great topics and speakers lined up for the second annual seminar.
Cost: $25—includes lunch and handout materials and two CEU hours for current TDA Private Applicators
The morning session topics will include:
- Wildlife Tax Evaluations
- Realistic Practices for Wildlife Tax Evaluations
- Cost share programs for landowners.
The afternoon session will include the theme “Urban Wildlife Interface.”
- How to Structure a Hunting Lease
- Situations that Occur During Hunting Seasons (Facts and Myths)
- Noble Foundation Feral Hog Trapping Research and “The Boar Buster” (suspended oval wild hog trap).
If attending, please RSVP on or before Tuesday, Aug. 19 by calling the Collin County Extension Office.
2014 Flyer and Agenda | PDF