A Lady Visits
A look at Lady Murray’s visit to Texas, as told in her collected letters.
Jul 20, 2014
from 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
|Where||Washington-on-the-Brazos State Historic Site|
|Contact Name||Adam Arnold|
A look at Lady Murray’s visit to Texas, as told in her collected letters. Featuring travels along the Brazos, collecting fossilized wood, and adapting to horned toads.
- Presentations will be given at 11:00 am 1:00 pm, and 3:00 pm.
- The presentation will last approximately 30-45 minutes and will meet at the Visitors’ Center.
- Please be sure to arrive 5-10 minutes early.
- Please dress appropriately for the season as the presentation will take place in a period setting.
- All Visitors are welcome but small children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket prices are: Adult $5.00; Student $3.00; FREE to children 6 and under.
FREE to Texas State Park annual pass holders.
- Accessible for the mobility impaired.
- For additional details please call the Visitors’ Center at 936.878.2214 ext. 228 Ask for Adam.