Full Moon Hike
Join us for a Ranger-led Night Hike through the Park
Aug 10, 2014
from 08:00 PM to 10:00 PM
|Where||Estero Llano Grande State Park|
|Contact Name||John Yochum|
|Contact Phone||(956) 565-3919|
You've seen the Park in the daytime, now see it at night:
- spider-sniffing (maybe even tarantulas!)
- scorpions glowing under blacklights
- pauraques (night birds seen nowhere else in the US except South Texas)
- alligator eyes glowing red in the night
- the features on the full moon, including the Sea of Tranquility where Apollo 11 astronauts first walked on the moon.
- creatures of the night. anything is possible including armadillos, owls, frogs, bobcats, snakes, bats...
Meet on the deck just outside the Park Store