Hearth Cooking School
Nov 10, 2012
from 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
|Where||Barrington Living History Farm|
|Contact Name||Barb King|
|Contact Phone||(936) 878-2214 x246|
Have you ever been amazed at how cooking was done for thousands of years before our modern conveniences were invented? Did it make you wonder how you would have prepared meals before the late 20th century? If so, our interactive cooking class might be for you. Learn old-fashioned skills that your great-great-great-grandparents would have known. Help to create a feast, with our guidance, that you can partake in as you enjoy the experience.
Our Hearth Cooking class will be held Saturday, November 10th, at Washington-on-the-Brazos State Historical Site off Highway 105 on FM 1155 between Navasota and Brenham. The hours of operation for this event are from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. Spaces often fill before the event is posted, but a waitlist is available. Please call for information.
- Deadline for reservations is November 3rd.
- Class fee of $30.10 per person, which is non-refundable after November 3rd. Checks can be made out to Washington State Park.
- Class is open to adults, 18 and older.
- Please dress appropriately for the season and be prepared for the weather as the event will take place in a period setting with some portions outdoors.
- For additional details call (936) 878-2214 ext 246, ask for Barb.