Hike to Protected Habitat Area
Join members of Government Canyon Trail Patrol on a hike into the Protected Habitat Area.
Feb 15, 2014
from 07:45 AM to 04:00 PM
|Where||Government Canyon State Natural Area|
|Contact Name||John Koepke|
|Contact Phone||(210) 688-9066, x289|
- Next to the last weekend to enjoy the ProHab - closed March 1 - September 1!
- Participants must be able to hike 12 to 13 miles over broken, rocky terrain with elevation gain/loss and must be at least 14 years of age.
- Meet at rainwater harvesting tower next to Visitor Center.
- Dress in weather-appropriate layers and wear sturdy shoes.
- Bring at least 3 liters of water per person, snacks, lunch, sunscreen, hat and rain gear.
- Group size limited, no pets please.
- Reservations are required and will be accepted until noon on Feb. 14, 2014.
- Reserve your spot online at http://friendsofgc.org/events/. Sorry, no group reservations. Include name, age if under 18, e-mail address and telephone number for each reservation.
- Free with park entry fee.
- Subject to cancellation.
- For more info, contact email@example.com.