Lock Stock and Barrel - Firearms in the Republic
Sep 15, 2012
from 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
|Where||Washington-on-the-Brazos State Historic Site|
|Contact Name||Scott McMahon|
|Contact Phone||(936) 878-2214 x224|
Set your sights on Washington for Lock, Stock and Barrel, an exciting look at firearms in the Republic of Texas! We’ll explore the myriad of styles and their uses here in Texas circa 1820-1850 through contemporary accounts as well as reproduction and original pieces.
- Presentations will be given at 11:00 am 1:00 pm, and 3:00 pm.
- The presentation will last approximately 30-45 minutes and will meet at the Visitors’ Center.
- Please be sure to arrive 5-10 minutes early.
- Please dress appropriately for the season as the presentation will take place in a period setting.
- All Visitors are welcome but small children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket prices are: Adult $5.00; Student $3.00; FREE to children 6 and under. FREE to Texas State Park annual pass holders.
- Accessible for the mobility impaired.
- For additional details please call the Visitors’ Center at 936.878.2214 ext. 224 Ask for Scott.