New Moon Party
Join us on a night hike under a moonless sky
Apr 28, 2014
from 08:00 PM to 10:00 PM
|Where||Estero Llano Grande State Park|
|Contact Name||John Yochum|
You've seen the Park in the daytime-- now see it at night:
- a brief Powerpoint presentation to show what we may see
- stargazing, pointing out the constellations and planets
- scorpions glowing under blacklights
- pauraques (night birds seen nowhere in the US except South Texas)
- alligator eyes glowing red in the night
- creatures of the night, which may include armadillos, frogs, rabbits, snakes, bats...anything is possible!
Free with park entry fee. Meet on the deck just outside the Park Store.