Revolutionary Ghost Stories
Oct 21, 2012
from 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
|Where||Washington-on-the-Brazos State Historic Site|
|Contact Name||Adam Arnold|
|Contact Phone||(936) 878-2214 x224|
On October 21st please join us for a look at some old Texas Ghost stories. Tradition has it that ghosts and ghouls roam the world on Halloween and many stories have been created to warn and teach, to scare and delight. Many of the Ghost stories we love are centered in older parts of the world, but what about those which come from Texas? Surely, we have our own share of ghostly terrors to share. Join us on the third Sunday in October for a look at the things that go bump in the night right here in Texas.
- Presentations will be given at 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, and 3:00 pm.
- The presentation will last approximately 30-45 minutes and will meet at the Visitors’ Center.
- Please be sure to arrive 5-10 minutes early.
- Please dress appropriately for the season as the presentation will take place in a period setting.
- All Visitors are welcome but small children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket prices are: Adult $5.00; Student $3.00; FREE to children 6 and under. FREE to Texas State Park annual pass holders.
- Accessible for the mobility impaired.
- For additional details please call the Visitors’ Center at (936).878-2214 ext. 224, ask for Adam.