Scavenger Hunt Hike
Join Ranger Lisa for a short hike and scavenger hunt during National Trails Day 2014!
Jun 07, 2014
from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
|Where||Galveston Island State Park|
|Contact Name||Lisa Reznicek|
|Contact Phone||(409) 737-1222|
Come out on National Trails Day 2014 to explore the park and walk a mile in Ranger Lisa's hiking boots. We'll start at the bird observation tower parking lot on the bay side of Galveston Island State Park.
Everyone can join our scavenger hunt as we walk the trails and investigate the ecosystems of Galveston.
Before you can join us:
- Park entry fee paid before trip.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
What to expect:
- Great family fun for all ages.
- Prepared for physical activity.
- Small group instruction and guide
- 1hour hiking trip to explore a beautiful coastal prairie and Galveston Bay
- Scavenger hunt activity sheet for each participant