Lake Lyndon B. Johnson
Public Access Facilities
There are two main public ramps on the lake. In addition, there are several small public ramps in the town of Granite Shoals.
|A: Wirtz Dam|
|B: Kingsland Lions Park|
- Located on the south shore near the dam. From Marble Falls, take FM 2147 to sign on right
- One-lane concrete ramp, parking for 20-30 boats and trailers
- No fee required
- Open all year
- Operated by Lower Colorado River Authority (800) 776-5272 ext. 3366
- Located on the Llano River arm, north side of the lake. In Marble Falls, take FM 1431 west to Kingsland and turn left on RR 2900.
- One-lane concrete ramp
- Boat launch fee requested
- Open all year; day use only
- Operated by Kingsland Chamber of Commerce (325) 388-6211