Angelina-Neches/Dam B WMA: Camping
Phone: (936) 569-8547
8096 FM 2782
Nacogdoches, TX 75964
Dates Open: Open year round.
- Users may not camp or build a fire anywhere other than in a designated campsite.
- Users may not cause, create, or contribute to excessive or disturbing sounds beyond the person's immediate campsite between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Users may not establish a camp and leave it unattended for a period of longer than 24 hours.
- Users must remove refuse from the area upon departing.
- Cutting of firewood is prohibited.
Primitive campgrounds are available on the Angelina River part of the WMA and are accessed by boat. Reserve through the US Army Corps of Engineers at (409) 429-3491. Other camping facilities are available on Martin Dies Jr. State Park and at Town Bluff Dam /B.A. Steinhagen Lake a US Army Corps of Engineers.
For camping information at Martin Dies Jr. State Park: Texas Parks and Wildlife - State Parks
For information from US Army Corps of Engineers:
US Army Corps of Engineers - Town Bluff Dam /B.A. Steinhagen Lake
For information from the US Forest Service: Angelina National Forest Service