Alabama Creek WMA: Camping
Phone: (936) 639-8544
415 S. First St., Suite 110
Lufkin, TX 75901
Dates Open: Open year round
- Users may not camp or build a fire anywhere other than in a designated campsite.
- Users may not cause, create, or contribute to excessive or disturbing sounds beyond the person's immediate campsite between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Users may not establish a camp and leave it unattended for a period of longer than 24 hours.
- Users must remove refuse from the area upon departing.
- Cutting of firewood is prohibited.
There are several designated primitive campsites available. Camping during deer season is restricted to designated campsites. Check with the Area manager for specific information.
For information from the US Forest Service: Davy Crockett National Forest Service