Alazan Bayou WMA: Camping
Phone: (936) 569-8547
1805 E. Lufkin
Lufkin, TX 75901
Dates Open: Open year round.
Registration is required.
- Users may not camp or build a fire anywhere other than in a designated campsite.
- Users may not cause, create, or contribute to excessive or disturbing sounds beyond the person's immediate campsite between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Users may not establish a camp and leave it unattended for a period of longer than 24 hours.
- Users must remove refuse from the area upon departing.
- Cutting of firewood is prohibited.
There is one primitive campground with picnic tables, tent pads, grills, fire rings and lantern posts. Register to use the campsite on the west side of the WMA.