Moore Plantation WMA: Camping
Phone: (936) 639-8544
1342 S. Wheeler
Jasper, TX 75951
Dates Open: Open year round.
- Users may not camp or build a fire anywhere other than in a designated campsite.
- Users may not cause, create, or contribute to excessive or disturbing sounds beyond the person's immediate campsite between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Users may not establish a camp and leave it unattended for a period of longer than 24 hours.
- Users must remove refuse from the area upon departing.
- Cutting of firewood is prohibited.
Designated campsites are available on the WMA. Contact the manager for more information at (409) 384-6894.
For information from the US Forest Service: Sabine National Forest Service