Professional Business Organizations
Need More Information?
Internal Revenue Service, 300 E. 8th St., Austin, TX.
Audubon Texas, 2525 Wallingwood, Suite 301, Austin, TX 78746, (512) 306-0225.
USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service, 101 South Main, Temple, TX 76501-7682, (254) 742-9800.
Small Business Development Centers, Dallas/Fort Worth District Office, 4300 Amon Carter Blvd., Ste. 114, Fort Worth, TX 76155, (817) 355-1933.
Texas Agricultural Extension Service, Recreation Park and Tourism Sciences Department, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843-2261, (979) 845-5419.
Texas Economic Development, Tourism Division, P.O. Box 12728, Austin, TX 78711, Sarah Page, (512) 936-0221.
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, P.O. Box 13087, Austin, TX 78711-3087, General Information (512) 239-1000.
Texas Nature Tourism Council, 812 San Antonio St., Austin, TX 78701, Paul Serff, (512) 476-4472.
Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, Wildlife Diversity Branch, 4200 Smith School Road, Austin, TX 78744, Linda Campbell, (512) 389-4396.
Texas Travel Industry Association, 812 San Antonio St., Austin, TX 78701, (512) 476-4472.
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Austin Field Office, 10711 Burnet Road, Ste. 200, Hartland Bank Building, Austin, TX 78758, (512) 490-0057.
- Prospective operators of nature tourism bed and breakfasts should contact:
- Texas Hotel Motel Association
1701 West Ave.
Austin, TX 78701
- For information about how to plan a nature festival, contact:
- Texas Festivals and Events Association
812 San Antonio St.
Austin, TX 78701
- For RV and Camping Guide Directory, call or write:
- Texas Association of Campground Owners
P.O. Box 14055
Austin, TX 78761
- Internet References:
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
- Texas A&M University, Department of Recreation, Parks and Tourism
- Fermata, Inc., Austin, Texas (private nature-based tourism consulting firm)
- Texas Department of Economic Development, Tourism Division
- Texas Nature Tourism Council
- Watchable Wildlife, Inc.
Top of Page^