When are the fish biting?
Early morning and evening are good times to fish.
If you're looking for a particular fish, here are the months that these freshwater fish are easiest to catch:
- CATFISH: Mid-April to mid-October. June and July
- CRAPPIE: March to May
- LARGEMOUTH BASS: March to June
- STRIPED BASS: All year...especially November to February and June to September
- SUNFISH: May to June
- TROUT: November to December and mid-February to mid-April
- WALLEYE: Mid-Feruary to mid April
- WHITE BASS: Mid-March to May