Hunting Outside Texas

Check out Hunter Education requirements in the state or Canadian province you're hunting (listed by "cut-off date")

(Before hunting, be sure to read the most current hunting regulations of that particular state or province.)

Generally Speaking:

1. States and provinces require the completion of a Hunter Education course

2. States and provinces have records of Hunter Education graduates

3. All Hunter Education certifications are accepted in all other states and provinces

Hunter Education - Official Hunter Education cards are accepted in all states and provinces. Contact your local wildlife office for more details.

Back to Top
Back to Top