8. Texas Regulations - QuizIMPORTANT: Please print this page and fill out using information in the Outdoor Annual: Hunting and Fishing Regulations (available wherever hunting licenses are sold). You may also refer to the online version.
1. How much does a Resident "Super Combo" License Package cost?
2. When and how must a tag or permit be handled after legally taking deer, turkey or antelope?
3. A properly filled out tag from your hunting license includes:
4. A deer or antelope may not be cut into smaller portions than
a quartered carcass, which is defined as:
two (2)______________________ two (2)___________________ and
What may be discarded?___________________________________________________________________
5. Crossbows are legal for any hunter during special archery only season and general season.
Crossbows or archery equipment may not be used during the: ________________________________________
6. What license(s) and stamp(s) must a Texas migratory game bird hunter, age 16 or older have?
7. Where is hunter orange required in Texas? Check all that apply:
___State Public Hunting Lands
8. Legal shooting hours for all Texas "game animals"
and "game birds and non-migratory game birds" is:
from _______________________ to ________________________
9. What is the deer season and limit for Live Oak County?
10. The following turkeys may be shot in the spring season?
- gobbler: True____ False____
- hen: True____ False____
- bearded hen: True____ False____