Prairies and Lakes Activities - Teachers and Parents Page
- Make an Armadillo K-2 Art: Students use corrugated cardboard to make this eye-catching craft.
- Multiplying Armidillos Grade 4 Math: Students use a chart and multiply by 4 to determine how many armadillos one female can produce after a certain number of litters.
- Dinosaur Division Grade 4 Math: Students compare the weight of dinosaurs with the weight of cars.
- Blackland Prairie Poster You may print and use this for personal and classroom use.
- Texas Treasures: Wetlands (PDF 1 MB)
- Other Regional Activities
- Teacher Tool Kit