One State, Many Places
TPW Magazine, December 2009
From the desert mountains, to the prairie, to the ocean, white with foam...Yes, Texas is home sweet home to thousands of species and amazing geographic diversity. This issue encourages students to learn all about Texas!
- Print "One State, Many Places"
- You may print and distribute this pdf of the article for classroom use.
- Student Research Page
- This web page is for your students, with links to activities, video clips and related web sites to guide students' research.
- Background for Teachers
- Learn more about the topics for this month.
- Vocabulary - definitions and context
- These definitions include a context sentence to aid understanding.
- Activities and Lesson Plans
- From discussion questions to fun activities, try these supplements to your curriculum to engage students.
- Project WILD Activities
- Activities suited for this month's topics.