2014 News Releases (Search: "warden")
July 8, 2014
- Game Wardens Arrest 58 Intoxicated Boat Operators During the July Fourth Weekend
Plain Text –
Austin – Texas Parks and Wildlife Department game wardens made 58 boating under the influence arrests and contacted some 30,000 recreational boaters over the July Fourth weekend.
June 24, 2014
- Texas Game Wardens Enhance BWI Enforcement Efforts
Plain Text –
AUSTIN – Law enforcement officers across the U.S. are gearing up for Operation Dry Water – the nation’s boating while intoxicated (BWI) awareness and enforcement campaign. The nationwide event will take place June 27-29.
June 10, 2014
- Five Persons Sentenced in Connection with Texas Game Warden Assaults
Plain Text –
AUSTIN — One of two men arrested last fall for assaulting two Texas game wardens following a high-speed pursuit in Limestone County has been sentenced to 30 years in prison following guilty pleas to five felonies stemming from the case. Four other individuals whose role in the case became apparent after further investigation also have entered pleas and received sentences.
June 4, 2014
May 29, 2014
- “Never Happens” Tells True Stories of Water Tragedies — New Video Will Be Shown in Driver Ed Features Teens Talking To Peers [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
May 27, 2014
May 22, 2014
May 19, 2014
May 9, 2014
April 30, 2014
- Baytown Man Convicted in Alcohol-related Boating Accident Death [News Images] [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
April 22, 2014
March 27, 2014
March 7, 2014
Feb. 19, 2014
Feb. 11, 2014
Feb. 10, 2014
Feb. 6, 2014
Jan. 28, 2014
Jan. 23, 2014 — Bundled Plain Text
- Game Warden Field Notes [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Game Warden Named “Texas Wildlife Officer of the Year” by National Wild Turkey Federation [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 8, 2014
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Plain Text Pages.