2007 News Releases (Search: "public comment")
Nov. 12, 2007
- Proposal Would Require Permits to Sell/Possess Venomous Snakes
Plain Text –
AUSTIN, Texas — The Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission has approved the publication of proposed regulations that would require a new permit for people who sell, transport or possess venomous snakes not indigenous to Texas, plus four species of pythons and one species of anaconda.
Aug. 10, 2007
- Comment Sought on Proposed Waterfowl Seasons
Plain Text –
AUSTIN, Texas —Duck hunters are bracing for what could be one of the best waterfowl hunting seasons in many years, with near record duck populations building to the north and ideal habitat conditions awaiting them in Texas. State waterfowl biologists announced proposed hunting regulations for the upcoming season and are currently seeking public comment.
May 29, 2007
- New Texas Regulations To Protect Wild Turtles, Nongame Wildlife
Plain Text –
AUSTIN, Texas — The Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission on May 24 approved a measure that will prohibit commercial collection of all wild turtles from public waters and public land in the state, but will still allow collection of three varieties of turtles on private property, including ranch stock tanks and farm ponds. The turtle provisions are part of new Texas nongame regulations that create a “white list” of 84 species which can be collected and sold and prohibit the commercial collection of all other nongame animals not on the list.
April 9, 2007 — Bundled Plain Text
- TPWD Sets Regional Management Plan for Spotted Seatrout [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- New ‘White List’ Proposed To Regulate Nongame Wildlife [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Feb. 5, 2007
Jan. 29, 2007 — Bundled Plain Text
- TPWD Proposing To Adjust Spring Turkey Season [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- TPWD Proposing To Drop Lower Laguna Madre Trout Bag to 5 [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- TPWD Proposing Simplification of Licenses [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
E-mail — This link launches your e-mail client with the subject and message filled in. All you need to do is fill in the recipient.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention Plain Text Pages.