2008 News Releases (Search: "quail")
Nov. 4, 2008
- Big Time Texas Hunts Winners Announced
Plain Text –
AUSTIN, Texas — Seventeen lucky sportsmen are making special plans for hunting season as winners of this year’s Big Time Texas Hunts. The hunters were selected by random computer drawing from applicants in the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department program.
Oct. 17, 2008
- TPWD Projecting Average Quail Season
Plain Text –
AUSTIN, Texas — Late quail production due to dry and hot range conditions has set the stage for an average hunting season, according to Texas Parks and Wildlife Department biologists.
Oct. 1, 2008
- Young Hunters to Get First Shot During Special Hunting Seasons
Plain Text –
AUSTIN, Texas — Young hunters will be taking the first shots of the 2008-09 Texas hunting seasons during upcoming special youth-only seasons and state wildlife officials say range conditions and wildlife populations are ripe for success in the field.
Sept. 8, 2008
Sept. 4, 2008
- Fortress Cliffs Ranch Added to Palo Duro Canyon State Park — Multi-Partner Effort Protects "Grand Canyon of Texas" Viewshed [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
July 29, 2008
July 21, 2008
July 1, 2008
June 30, 2008
- TPWD Wildlife Director Mike Berger Announces Retirement — Career Spans 4 Decades Involving Game, Nongame, Private Land Conservation [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
June 17, 2008
June 2, 2008 — Bundled Plain Text
- TPWD Proposing Late Shift to South Zone Dove Season [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- TPWD Upland Game Bird Advisory Board Recognizes QU Support [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
May 23, 2008
- Llano Springs Ranch Shines As Conservation Beacon Amid Changing Texas [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
May 19, 2008
May 12, 2008
March 31, 2008
March 21, 2008
Jan. 30, 2008
Jan. 14, 2008
- Houston Zoo to Host 2008 Texas Wildlife Diversity Conference — Carter Smith Opens Three Day Conference [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
E-mail — This link launches your e-mail client with the subject and message filled in. All you need to do is fill in the recipient.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention Plain Text Pages.