2009 News Releases (Search: "public comment")
July 9, 2009
- TPWD Schedules Public Meetings for Land and Water Plan Revisions
Plain Text –
AUSTIN, Texas — The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department is inviting public participation in a major revision of its 2005 Land and Water Resources Conservation and Recreation Plan.
May 29, 2009
- TPWD Increases License, Boat Registration Fees
Plain Text –
AUSTIN, Texas — The Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission has approved increases to hunting and fishing licenses, as well as boat titling and registration fees. Most fees will increase by five percent and the increases take effect with the 2009-2010 license year, starting this fall for recreational hunting and fishing licenses.
May 28, 2009
- TPWD Dove Season Framework Gets Commission Approval
Plain Text –
AUSTIN, Texas — Changes proposed for the 2009-2010 Texas dove season, including a 70-day season and 15-bird daily bag statewide, received approval from the Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission.
April 28, 2009
April 16, 2009
March 26, 2009 — Bundled Plain Text
- TPWD Seeks Modest Increase to Licenses, Boat Fees [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Commission Adopts Sweeping Changes to Deer Regulations [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- TPWD Proposals Would Increase Dove Bag, Extend Season [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Changes in Flounder Regs to go into Effect Sept. 1, 2009 [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Alligator Gar Bag Limit to go into Effect Sept. 1, 2009 [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Feb. 20, 2009
Jan. 22, 2009 — Bundled Plain Text
- Flounder, Paddle Craft Guides and Consistency with Fed Regs Top Coastal Fisheries Issues at TPW Commission Hearing [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- TPW Commission Approves Proposed Changes in Size, Bag Limits on Some Lakes [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Sweeping Texas Deer Regulation Changes Proposed, Public Hearing Dates Set [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
E-mail — This link launches your e-mail client with the subject and message filled in. All you need to do is fill in the recipient.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention Plain Text Pages.