2010 News Releases (Search: "public comment")
Dec. 29, 2010
- TPWD Seeks Input on Proposed Revised Rules for Exotic Aquatic Plants
Plain Text –
AUSTIN – Many aquaria and landscape enthusiasts appreciate the beauty and functionality of aquatic plants, but the Texas Parks & Wildlife Department wants to ensure the introduction of non-native aquatic plants will not harm the state’s natural resources.
Dec. 22, 2010
- TPWD Seeks Public Input on How Spotted Seatrout Should be Managed
Plain Text –
CORPUS CHRISTI — Due to continued public interest in overall spotted seatrout population health, Texas Parks & Wildlife Department Coastal Fisheries Division staff will host a series of coastwide scoping meetings in January to obtain public input on potential conservation measures for spotted seatrout as part of the annual statewide proclamation process. Coastal Fisheries staff will consider input on how spotted seatrout are currently managed in Texas.
Nov. 30, 2010
- Galveston Island State Park Redevelopment Public Meeting Set
Plain Text –
AUSTIN – The second of three scheduled public meetings on the master plan design for redeveloping hurricane-damaged Galveston Island State Park will be held Tuesday, Dec. 7 on the Texas A&M Galveston campus.
Nov. 2, 2010
Sept. 17, 2010
June 4, 2010
April 9, 2010
- TPWD scoping options for future Rollover Pass recreational fishing opportunities [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
April 2, 2010 — Bundled Plain Text
- TPWD proposes extension of Redfish Bay seagrass protection [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- TPWD Finalizes Short List of Hunting and Fishing Regulation Changes for 2010-2011 [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Feb. 2, 2010
- TPWD to Sell Part of Newly-Acquired Ranch at Palo Duro Canyon — Acreage Deemed Not Vital For State Park, Will Be Protected By Conservation Easement [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Feb. 1, 2010
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
E-mail — This link launches your e-mail client with the subject and message filled in. All you need to do is fill in the recipient.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Plain Text Pages.