Note: This item is more than seven years old. Please take the publication date into consideration for any date references.
June 6, 2005
The following meetings may be of interest to the public. Check the master calendar for all TPWD events.
- Artificial Reef Advisory Committee, June 15, Sea Center Texas in Lake Jackson. More details to follow.
- Texas Trails Advisory Board, June 27, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Fountain Park Plaza, Austin 2900 S. I-35, Room 102.
- Historic Sites Advisory Committee, June 30, Bass Conference Room, TPWD headquarters, 4200 Smith School Road, Austin, Texas.
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
E-mail — This link launches your e-mail client with the subject and message filled in. All you need to do is fill in the recipient.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Plain Text Pages.