IBEP Traditional Course (International Bowhunter Education Program)
The entire course can be taken on a smartphone, tablet or computer. Using interactive animations and realistic illustrations, the course covers:
- How to safely hunt from tree stands.
- How to judge distances.
- Which arrows and points to select.
- Correct shot placement, and more.
Free registration- pay only when you pass the exam. Upon completing the course students will be issued a course completion certificate which is required to sign up for the final field day portion.
Bowhunter Home Study Field Course
- develop a high degree of stealth, perseverance, patience and effort.
- become adept at scouting, tracking and recovering game.
- master new archery techniques and learn the anatomy and behavior of the game.
Bowhunter education certification does not substitute for Texas Hunter Education Certification.