Combination Fishing & Hunting Licenses
These licenses are available to Texas residents only.
Super Combo Hunting and All-Water Fishing Package
For residents who hunt and fish fresh water and/or salt water, the “Super Combo” package can save purchasers up to $18. It includes a Resident Hunting License, a Resident Fishing License and all 5 state stamp endorsements (archery, freshwater fishing, saltwater fishing with a red drum tag, upland game bird, and migratory game bird) at a discount price. The Federal Waterfowl Stamp is not included.
- “Super Combo” License Package (Type 111): $68
- Senior “Super Combo” License Package (Type 117): $32 (for age 65 and over)
- Disabled Veteran “Super Combo” (Type 502): FREE
Available to a resident qualifying as a disabled veteran. Disabled veteran means a veteran with a service-connected disability, as defined by the Veterans Administration, consisting of the loss of the use of a foot or leg, or a disability rating of 60% or more, and who is receiving compensation from the U.S. for the disability. Official proof of disability (issued by the V.A.) must be shown when applying for this license and must state the rate of disability.
- Texas Resident Active Duty Military “Super Combo” (Type 510): FREE
Available to any Texas resident on active duty in the U.S. Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, Reserves or National or State Guard. Proof of residency for this license is: military service record(s) indicating that the person’s home of record is in Texas or that the person’s duty station for the six months immediately prior to the time of application is in Texas.
Combo License Package
The “Combo” packages include a Resident Hunting License, a Resident Fishing License and either the saltwater stamp endorsement (with a red drum tag), freshwater stamp endorsement, or both, depending on the specific package purchased.
- Resident Combination Hunting and Freshwater Fishing (Type 503): $50
- Resident Combination Hunting and Saltwater Fishing (Type 504): $55
- Resident Combination Hunting and All-Water Fishing (Type 505): $60
- Senior Resident Combination Hunting and Freshwater Fishing (Type 506): $16 (for age 65 and over)
- Senior Resident Combination Hunting and Saltwater Fishing (Type 507): $21
- Senior Resident Combination Hunting and All-Water Fishing (Type 508): $26
Residents who purchase “Combo” packages specific to either salt or freshwater fishing may upgrade to the All-Water package through the purchase of the stamp endorsement not included in the initial license package purchased.