- People per Site: 8
These campsites are non-reservable and are only available upon arrival at the park.
Texas Parks and Wildlife was provided $2 million for the recovery of Sea Rim State Park by the 81st Legislature. With these funds, the department has developed a master plan to restore the park in a two phase process. The first phase will include construction of some park facilities over the next two years. In the interim, we have removed all storm debris and destroyed facilities and have opened the park on a limited bases: Day Use and primitive camping (no electricity available). A permit is required to utilize the park.
If you are planning on visiting the park, please consider the following information:
- Park fees are collected through a self pay system; campsites are only reservable upon arrival at the park. Please plan ahead and bring the correct change as none is available on site.
- Only a few facilities currently exist at the park (i.e.: portable toilets, outside rinse off showers, potable water, trash receptacles, and self pay check in stations).
- Come prepared to be self-sufficient
- State Park Rules and Regulations are being enforced by State Park Police Officers.
- If you have an emergency, call 911
Note: Information and prices are subject to change. Please call the park or park information (1-800-792-1112) for the latest updates. The daily entrance fee is charged in addition to any facility fees, unless otherwise stated. A Texas State Park Pass will allow you and your guests to enjoy unlimited visits for 1-year to more than 90 State Parks, without paying the daily entrance fee, in addition to other benefits.
Pets are not allowed in any Texas State Park buildings. For other general pet restrictions check the Texas State Park Regulations. For park specific pet restrictions contact the park.
Call the park or park information (1-800-792-1112) for more information.