Join us as a sponsor of the 18th Annual Great Texas Birding Classic
It’s the biggest, longest and wildest birdwatching tournament in the U.S.!
April 15 – May 15, 2014
Why should your organization be interested in the Birding Classic?
- 71.8 million people in the United States participate in wildlife watching, with 2.5 million birdwatchers in Texas.
- With over 635 species of birds documented, Texas has richer bird diversity than any other state, making it the #1 birdwatching destination in the United States.
- Birders are generally well-educated, have family incomes above the national average, fall between 40 and 65 years of age and are represented equally by men and women.
- Conservation grants made possible by event sponsors and team registration fees fund year-round conservation projects that benefit wildlife.
- Each year, youth participation increases and past competitors come back year after year.
Want to Learn More about Event Sponsorship Opportunities?
In addition to Event Sponsorship, there are individual team sponsorship opportunities available to organizations. View Registration Fees for for more information.