2014 News Releases About Hunting
March 7, 2014
- Game Warden Tweet-along Set for Galveston Bay
Plain Text –
AUSTIN— Texas game wardens will conduct their second-ever virtual patrol ride-along via Twitter from noon until 8 p.m., Friday, March 14.
Feb. 19, 2014
- Mule Deer, Squirrel Seasons Top Suite of Proposed Hunting Regulation Changes
Plain Text –
AUSTIN – The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department is proposing expansion of mule deer hunting in several counties and extending squirrel season into February across parts of East Texas.
Feb. 18, 2014
- TPWD Earns NWTF National Land Stewardship Award
Plain Text –
NASHVILLE, Tenn.— The National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF) presented Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) with its Land Stewardship Award during the 38th annual NWTF National Convention and Sport Show in Nashville, Tenn. MidwayUSA was the official show sponsor.
Feb. 10, 2014 — Bundled Plain Text
- “Waterproofing” Texas game wardens [News Images] [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Trans-Pecos Pronghorn Restoration Efforts Continue [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Feb. 5, 2014 — Bundled Plain Text
- Texas State Parks Announce Spring Camping Workshops for Houston Families — Workshops Address Common Concerns and Removes Barriers to Enjoying Outdoor Recreation [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Wild Turkey “Super Stocking” Project Under Way in East Texas [News Images] [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 23, 2014 — Bundled Plain Text
- Game Warden Field Notes [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Game Warden Named “Texas Wildlife Officer of the Year” by National Wild Turkey Federation [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 8, 2014
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Plain Text Pages.