Visit our Texas State Park Stores, there's something for any fancy!
All of our Park Stores carry unique gifts with an emphasis on items related to their area.
Below is a listing of Parks that carry gift items
Some items are seasonal.
- Abilene - Gift Items, Equipment Rental - Barbecue Pit - $25/day or $40/weekend.
- Atlanta - Gift Items.
- Balmorhea - Gift Items, site-related books and souvenirs.
- Bastrop - Gift Items, Ice, Firewood and Canoe Rentals.
- Battleship TEXAS - Museum Store.
- Big Bend Ranch Sauceda HQ - Gift items.
- Barton Warnock Environmental Education Center - Park Store with Gift Items, an Interpretive Center, and Desert Gardens.
- Bentsen Rio Grande - Gift Items, Ice.
- Blanco - Gift Items, Tube Rentals.
- Brazos Bend - Museum Store and Gift Shop.
- Buescher - Gift Items.
- Caprock Canyons - Gift Items.
- Choke Canyon:
Calliham & South Shore Units - Ice, Maps.
- Colorado Bend - Gift Items, Ice and Firewood.
- Copper Breaks - Gift Items and Paddleboat Rentals.
- Daingerfield - Gift Items.
- Davis Mountains - Gift Items.
- Dinosaur Valley - Gift Shop with a multitude of items including Authentic Dinosaur Footprints.
- Eisenhower - Gift Items.
- Enchanted Rock - Gift Items.
- Fairfield Lake - Gift Items, Ice, and Firewood.
- Fort Leaton - Gift Items.
- Fort Parker - Gift Items and Canoe Rentals.
- Franklin Mountains - Gift Items.
- Goliad - Gift Items
- Goose Island - Gift Items, Firewood, and Ice.
- Guadalupe River - Gift items, Firewood, Ice, and Convenience Items.
- Hill Country - Horse Rentals, Ice and Convenience Items.
- Hueco Tanks - Gift Items.
- Huntsville - A newly expanded State Park Store ("Gator Junction") offers a wide variety of camping supplies, fishing supplies, camping-related grocery items, ice cream, cold drinks, ice, souvenirs, and more.
- Indian Lodge - Gift items.
- Inks Lake - Firewood, Ice, Gift and Convenience Items, Paddleboat, Canoe, and Surfbike Rentals.
- Lake Bob Sandlin - Gift Items.
- Lake Colorado City - Gift Items, Tube Rentals, Firewood, and Ice.
- Lake Mineral Wells State Park - The park has a privately operated store for the convenience of visitors. The store offers groceries, ice, deli, firewood, souvenirs and T-shirts, fishing & camping supplies, and a variety of bait. Canoe rentals are available. The store gladly accepts checks, Mastercard and Visa. Store hours vary with the seasons. Please call 940-325-7152 for additional information.
- Lake Somerville
State Parks and Trailway:
Birch Creek - Park Store with Gift Items, Canoe, Kayak, Basketball, Volleyball, and Horseshoe Rentals.
Nails Creek - Park Store with Gift Items, Firewood, some Camping Supplies, Canoe and Kayak Rentals.
- Lake Texana - Gift Items, Canoe and Single person sit-on kayak rentals.
- Lake Whitney - Gift Items, Firewood and Ice.
- Lockhart - Gift Items, Golfing Supplies, Golf Cart Rentals, and Gift Items.
- Longhorn Cavern - Gift Shop, Deli and Snack Counter.
- Lost Maples - Gift Items.
- Lyndon B. Johnson - Museum Store with gift items.
- Martin Creek Lake - Gift Items, T-Shirts, and Ice.
- Martin Dies, Jr. - Gift Items, Firewood, Ice, Canoes/Kayaks/Flat Bottomed Boat Rentals.
- McKinney Falls - Gift Items, Firewood, Ice, Equipment Rentals (Volleyball/Horseshoes).
- Meridian - Gift Items and Firewood.
- Mission Tejas - Gift Items, and Ice.
- Monahans Sandhills- Gift Items, Ice and Rental of Sand Discs.
- Monument Hill/Kreische Brewery - Gift Shop.
- Mustang Island - Gift Items, Ice and Firewood.
- Palmetto - Gift Items, Firewood, Paddleboat and Horseshoe Rentals.
- Palo Duro Canyon - A Museum and Museum Store is in the Visitor Center located on the Canyon Rim. This rustic native stone building was constructed by the CCC in 1934. The Museum store is located in the Visitor Center and features books, pottery, jewelry, and educational items pertaining to the Canyon. Also available is an Equestrian Facility that includes horse rentals, and the Play "Texas". Park Convenience Store with Food Service/Snack Bar.
- Pedernales Falls - Gift Items and Ice.
- Possum Kingdom - Park Store, Marina and Boat Rentals.
- Purtis Creek - Gift Items, Canoe and Paddleboat Rentals.
- Ray Roberts Lake - Lake Ray Roberts Marina (940-458-7343)Go to our boat rental page for more information on rentals and supplies available here.
- San Angelo - Gift Items.
- Sea Rim - Gift Items, Beach Umbrellas, Chairs, and year round Canoe and Paddleboat Rentals.
- Seminole Canyon - Park Store, Firewood.
- Sheldon Lake - Gift Items.
- South Llano River - Park Store, Firewood.
- Stephen F. Austin - Gift Items.
- Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center - Unique Fish and Fishing related items, large selection of Books, Snack Bar, and a year round Christmas shop.
- Tyler - sells souvenirs, snacks, camp supplies and rents canoes, paddle boats, kayaks, and fishing boats; and a concrete launching ramp with a courtesy dock.
- Village Creek - Gift Items.
- Washington-on-the-Brazos - Gift Items.
- Wyler Aerial Tramway - Gift Items.