TPW Magazine, November 2009
What's for dinner? For wildlife, that depends on the physical attributes of your species and your habitat. This issue takes a look at examples of carnivores, herbivores and omnivores and how the shape of bills help birds eat. Their roles have a major impact on the health of an ecosystem!
- Print "Bird Lips"
- You may print and distribute this pdf of the article for classroom use.
- Student Research Page
- This web page is for your students, with links to activities, video clips and related web sites to guide students' research.
- Background for Teachers
- Learn more about the topics for this month.
- Vocabulary - definitions and context
- These definitions include a context sentence to aid understanding.
- Activities and Lesson Plans
- From discussion questions to fun activities, try these supplements to your curriculum to engage students.
- Project WILD Activities
- Activities suited for this month's topics.