2010 News Releases (Search: "quail")
Dec. 20, 2010
- Far West Texas Wildlife Trail Debut Marks Milestone
Plain Text –
AUSTIN – Some of Texas’ most remarkable natural history and most iconic wildlife can be found at sites featured on the Far West Texas Wildlife Trail whose debut this month completes a statewide wildlife trail system launched 15 years ago to bolster birding and other forms of nature tourism.
Dec. 9, 2010
- Dallas Safari Club Tops $750K in 5 Years for Texas Projects
Plain Text –
DALLAS — Since 2006, Dallas Safari Club (DSC) has granted more than $750,000 in funding for wildlife and habitat conservation, youth and public education, and hunter advocacy programs within the state of Texas.
Nov. 18, 2010
- 18 Schools, Nonprofits Win Healthy Habitats Grants
Plain Text –
AUSTIN — A total of $174,469 in Texas Healthy Habitats Grants has been awarded to 18 schools and non-profit youth organizations across the state, including ones near Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, Bryan, Lubbock and other cities.
Oct. 26, 2010
Aug. 24, 2010
- Deadline Approaching to Enter Big Time Texas Hunts Drawing — Entry deadline is Oct. 15 [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Aug. 2, 2010
May 27, 2010
- Panhandle Rancher Jim Bill Anderson Receives 2010 Leopold Conservation Award for Texas [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
May 6, 2010
April 20, 2010
- Students Begin Work On Healthy Habitats Grants Across Texas — Projects Help Implement Texas Wildlife Action Plan [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
March 11, 2010
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
E-mail — This link launches your e-mail client with the subject and message filled in. All you need to do is fill in the recipient.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention Plain Text Pages.