Mentor-Protégé Program Information
In accordance with Texas Government Code §2161.065, Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) shall design a Mentor-Protégé Program to foster long-term relationships between prime contractors and Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUBs) and to increase the ability of HUBs to contract with the state or to receive subcontracts under a state contract.
The objective of the Mentor-Protégé Program is to provide professional guidance and support to the protégé to facilitate their development and growth. All participation is voluntary and program features should remain flexible so as to maximize participation. Each state agency with a biennial appropriation that exceeds $10 million shall implement a Mentor-Protégé Program.
- TPWD Mentor-Protégé Program
- Comptroller of Public Accounts’ HUB Mentor-Protégé Program
- Mentor Application (Microsoft Word format)
- Protégé Application (Microsoft Word format)
- Mentor-Protégé Program Progress Report Survey (Microsoft Word format)
Partnerships (This link will provide a list of HUB Mentor-Protégé
Agreements for the State of Texas. TPWD's partnerships are listed under