Public Access Facilities
One public access park offers camping, picnic areas, boat ramps, and good shoreline access. A few RV sites with hookups are available for rental; call (210) 635-8359 to reserve a site. Day use fees are $5/adult, $3/child 6-15, $3/senior 65 and over, $4/boat. A fee receipt for Calaveras Lake also provides admittance to Braunig Lake. For camping, additional fees apply. See details.
A: Calaveras Park
- Located off Stuart Road approximately 20 miles southeast of San Antonio. Take 1604 east from Highway 181.
- Two four-lane paved boat ramps are available, located approximately 1/4 mile apart.
- Fees required (see above)
- Gates open 6 am to 10 pm March 15 – Sept. 15; 6 am to 8 pm Sept. 16 – March 14
- Operated by Thousand Trails Management Services (210) 635-8359